Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blogging? Why not.

I did it, I fell into the blogging world. After reading through the magazine WEND, I decided that I am living a pretty cool life right now and more than anything I want to share my adventures. I'm becoming "that girl", the girl I always wanted to be. Experiencing and witnessing amazing things that I always dreamed of doing as a little girl. I believe life is meant to lived to the fullest, and that is exactly what I plan on doing. 
Peace and Love my friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Sage Mitchell said...

What do you plan to do??

July 22, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger michellemcpherson said...

Shasta, I love your blog! Keep up the great writing and pictures, your goals for 2011 are very inspiring, I am sure you will accomplish every one of them! Love you.

March 25, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home