Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Itchin for the open road

I have felt restless the past few weeks. I feel stagnant. I feel the need to move. I keep thinking as soon as I am able to get on the mountain I'll be cured. So I am waiting. But deep inside I think that I'll still have that itch no matter how much I go ride. I need to get out and see something new. Watch a sunset and rise somewhere else. My camera and I need to have a love affair and leave this place for awhile. So I have a new goal. Save more, spend less. Ask myself "Do I really need that? Is it more important than a new lens and an open road?" The answer should always be no. I have no excuse now, I have all my Christmas shopping done and there is nothing I need to buy. I need to do this for the sake of me and my mind. Until then I would like to make a wish. A wish for some deep pow I can go play in. 
Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home