Thursday, February 24, 2011

Inspiration

I'm one month into my marathon training. I still psych myself out on the long weekend runs. The biggest person in my way is myself on those long runs. The hardest part for me is putting my running shoes on and getting out the door. Once I step out of my way and just go it gets a lot easier. I may not be able to run as far as my marathon training schedule says I should run but I am getting there. It may be slowly but I can see myself getting stronger and that is exciting. I found this typography on the internet and it was some great inspiration. I imagine myself getting stronger and my runs getting longer. I am excited for February to be over and and for the weather to get warmer. I am so looking forward to long, scenic trail runs. I am looking forward to being able to call myself a runner and an athelet. I am looking forward to becoming a healthier verson of myself. I am looking forward
  -Peace and love my friends. 





1 Comments:

Blogger 4 Reale said...

YOU GO GIRL!

February 24, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home